Groot Industries Proposed Eco-Campus
in Round Lake Park
The Village of Round Lake is providing information on the proposed Groot Industries' Eco-Campus in Round Lake Park as it becomes available. Please contact the Village of Round Lake Park at 847-546-2790 with any questions.
The Village of Round Lake was informed that Groot's Transfer Station application was withdrawn from consideration. Groot withdrew the application to work with SWALCO and Lake County officials on the potential to develop a new application that meets the SWALCO plan guidelines.
To view the items below, please click on each title.
- Construction and Demolition Debris processing facility permit application to the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- The Groot Eco Campus Waste Transfer Station Public Notice
- Proposed site plan
- Proposed renderings
- 11/28/12 Village Letter to IEPA regarding the Construction and Demolition Debris Facility
- Aerial of Area
- IEPA PERMIT
- Waste Transfer Stations-Manual for Decision Making-EPA
- 2/16/13 Public Informational Meeting Flyer
- SWALCO Announcement-Life Cycle Assessment Public Meeting 3/6/13
- Information to be presented at the Public Meeting of 3/6/13 - Life Cycle Assessment
If you would like to provide any comments about the Groot Transfer Station, please CLICK HERE or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Information442 N. Cedar Lake Road
Round Lake, IL 60073
Hours: M-F: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: Open one Saturday a month; prior to or on the 20th of the month 8:00 am - 12:00 pm